[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[postfix-jp:03991] Re: $B%-%e!<(B $B$K$?$^$C$?%a!<%k(B
- Subject: [postfix-jp:03991] Re: $B%-%e!<(B $B$K$?$^$C$?%a!<%k(B
- From: Tomoyuki Sakurai <ml-postfix-jp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 02:15:28 +0900
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:57:55 +0900 (JST)
(Bwind <wind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(B| #postfix flush
(B| It becomes a problem when an uninformed person starts to flush the
(B| queue, though. Postfix sucks up a lot of old undeliverable mail
(B| all at once, and pretty much nothing gets delivered.
(B| Wouldn't it be nice if Postfix could be made more idiot proof.
(B| One (quota) is to allow no more than some percentage of the active
(B| queue to come from the deferred queue; another (pre-emption) is to
(B| ignore the deferred queue as long as there is mail in the incoming
(B| queue. The second can result in anomalous delays.
(BTomoyuki Sakurai - Tomi -
(Blocal dnsbl files updated daily at
- [postfix-jp:03986] $B%-%e!<$K(B $B$?$^$C$?%a!<%k(B, B $B9,0l(B<yano_k65@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- [postfix-jp:03987] Re: $B%-%e!<(B $B$K$?$^$C$?%a!<%k(B, wind
[Postfix-JP ML Home]