[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[postfix-jp:02166] Re: TLS$B$G$D$^$E$$$F$$$^$9!#(B
- Subject: [postfix-jp:02166] Re: TLS$B$G$D$^$E$$$F$$$^$9!#(B
- From: Taoka Fumiyoshi <fmysh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 06:39:10 +0900
(B> One more possibility for protection is a passphrase.
(B> This is however a problem, as you have to enter it
(B> everytime the server has to be started. This has to
(B> drawbacks: firstly you would have to enter it to
(B> postfix everytime you restart it, which I find quite
(B> impractical for an unattended server which might
(B> restart automatically after a power outage.
(B> Secondly the smtpd processes are independently
(B> started from master, so that master would have to
(B> pass the passphrase to the clients somehow.
(B> Alltogether I think this is impractical and so I
(B> don't support by software.
(Bopenssl rsa -in newreq.pem -out privkey.pem
- [postfix-jp:02147] TLS$B$G$D$^$E$$$F$$$^$9!#(B, sugiger
- [postfix-jp:02149] Re: TLS$B$G$D$^$E$$$F$$$^$9!#(B, Taoka Fumiyoshi
- [postfix-jp:02162] Re: TLS$B$G$D$^$E$$$F$$$^$9!#(B, sugiger
[Postfix-JP ML Home]